Tribal Blue Dribble Bib - Bamboo Lined
These bandana bibs are Fashionable, Stylish and Practical. Perfect for keeping your baby's outfit dribble and food free. They are handmade in the softest cotton/spandex jersey prints and backed with soft extra absorbent white bamboo toweling, which has antibacterial qualities.
Dribble bibs make a lovely unique gift for baby showers that can be used daily well into the toddler years.
-92% cotton 8% elastane designer print
- Bamboo Terry toweling backing known for its antibacterial properties and absorbency
- Plastic Snap closure with two size fittings for growth.
- Top-stitched for style and durability
- standard size for neck opening on these bibs are approximately 15" on the looser snap with adjustable snaps to make the bib tighter (14"). These fit newborn to toddlers comfortably
- they measure 7" from centre front neckline to bottom
Bibs and all items are handcrafted by myself and my sewing Wizards- Made here in Britain, in Wales and England. We use high quality cotton jersey 200gsm (95% cotton and 5% elastane jersey)
No Nasty Chemicals- All fabrics are OEKO-TEX 100 as standard meaning they are tested and certified for safety for your little ones.
Low Carbon Footprint- We work directly with certified fabric mills only in Europe. They source high quality pigments locally to ensure vibrance of your product wash after wash with no bobbling.
Sustainability- Our products are made to order by us in the UK and they are made to last. If you Buy Well, you'll only Buy Once and Share Twice. Recycled Plastic is used in parcels and packaged in paper.
I advise to wash on a 30 degree cycle and dry flat/hang dry.
Iron on a medium heat setting and do not tumble dry.
DO NOT USE A HOT IRON OVER PLASTIC SNAPS
Matching Rompers, leggings and shoes make a lovely unique gift. See matching accessories available.
All are sent out in 7 working business days.
Thanks For helping Us Live Our Passion!
Mum of 2, Founder and Creator