We love Easter as it’s a time for family, friends, and yes, easter egg hunting. And what better way to celebrate than by wearing fun, colourful outfits? We know your little hatchlings love to dress up and embrace the festive feeling of easter.
We have been busy for a few months behind the scenes to bring you some unique baby easter outfits. They even got shared on the ‘Mums to be’ facebook page and it went viral! All we knew was our phone kept pinging with orders with no idea why! Thanks Mums to be!
One of the great things about Easter is that it's the perfect opportunity to wear cute unique easter outfits, bursting with personality to create a photo that will become a priceless memory.
What easter outfits are best?
For babies and toddlers at easter think spring colours that pop! You can go for a cute Easter-themed romper, leggings or add some fun accessories like a matching bib to complement a baby easter outfit. If it’s your little ones 1st easter, dressing them up in an easter outfit will capture that perfect picture.
But it's not just about your little one looking good in their easter outfit; it's about them feeling good, comfortable and confident too. Easter is such a special time. So, go ahead and embrace the spring colours and cute prints!
New 'Mini Me' Exclusive F&D Design- Sometimes it's just all about the print!
I had an idea on a new easter print. I sat on it for a while, then briefed the idea to 1 of our friendly designers. The New 'Mini Me' F&D exclusive was born and is an absolute belter. We friggin love, love, love this print and think it is the perfect baby easter print for your little ones. Easter baby outfits are available in leggings, headbands, bibs and the most popular style is the romper. In sizes from 0-7 years old.
Good Egg Print Continues to be a Best- Seller!
The Good egg print has been a best seller for us and it continues to be a best seller this year! You can see why- Millie looks super cute and easter ready!
Is your easter baby outfit a good Egg or a Mini Me?
So far 60% of you are in the good egg camp and 40% are in the Mini Me camp. We have already sold hundreds of easter outfits! It’s so lovely to think there will be hundreds of little easter egg hunters, in their easter outfits hunting for eggs this easter! We are so grateful for your support- THANKYOU!
Made Sustainability and Value for Money
As Mums we know
If we Buy Well,
You'll only Buy Once and
All of our easter outfits are made in the UK by us and are made to last by our incredible team of flexible working women. They can be passed down or worn throughout the year. Look at Super Cool Finley one of our brand reps still wearing his Easter outfit romper in style, 1 year after wore it the 1st time! We just love seeing your hatchlings in their easter outfits please share!
Would you Love a £5 F&D free gift card this easter?
It’s as easy as cracking an egg open! We love to see videos and pictures of your Easter egg outfits, so please be social and DM us. If we use it in our socials we will give a £5 F&D voucher!
How to do an easter egg hunt this easter?
An Easter egg hunt is a fun and exciting activity that can be enjoyed by both children and adults. Here are some steps to help you organize an Easter egg hunt at home:
- Choose a location: Decide on a location for the egg hunt. It can be indoors or outdoors, depending on the weather and your preferences. If you're holding the egg hunt indoors, choose a room that has enough space to hide the eggs.
- Choose an easter outfit that is colourful, unique, comfortable for running and is going to take an iconic picture for the photo album. A good Egg Romper or a Mini Me Leggings would be a perfect with our colourful accessories to match.
- Get the eggs: Purchase or make your own Easter eggs. You can use plastic eggs, real eggs (hard-boiled and decorated), or make your own using papier-mâché, felt, or other materials.
- Decide on the number of eggs: Decide on the number of eggs you want to hide, and make sure to count them before hiding them.
- Hide the eggs: Hide the eggs in various locations throughout the chosen area. You can hide them under furniture, behind curtains, in potted plants, or outside in the garden.
- Set the rules: Before the egg hunt begins, explain the rules to the participants. Let them know how many eggs they're allowed to find, and whether they're allowed to trade eggs with each other.
- Start the egg hunt: Once everyone is ready, start the egg hunt by announcing the start time. Let the participants search for the eggs and collect them in their baskets or bags.
- End the egg hunt: When all the eggs have been found, announce the end of the egg hunt. Count the eggs to see who found the most, and reward the winner with a prize.
- Enjoy the treats: After the egg hunt, let the participants enjoy the treats inside the eggs, which can be candy, small toys, stickers, or other surprises.
- Remember to have fun, be creative with your Easter egg hunt and take loads of pictures for those priceless memories!
Wishing you all a Happy Easter!
Andrea and the F&D Gang!